The Tube Cleaning System makes it easier to keep the hose clean and healthy. The tube caps seal the ends of the hose so a cleaning solution of your choice can be swished through the hose without trying to cover the openings with your hands. Let the solution soak in the tube while hanging from the tube bridge and later hang the hose to dry thoroughly.
Choose from one of the two options for hanging the system. Use the hook to hang from anywhere - shower curtain bar, towel rack, shower door, or shower head. Or, use the suction cup to attach the tube bridge to any smooth surface.
This product includes:
- 2 - Tube Caps
- 1 - Tube Bridge
- 1 - Hook Attachment
- 1 - Suction Cup Attachment
- Hang the tube cleaning system using the hook or suction cup.
- Fill the tube with a cleaning solution of your choice. For example, a mild soap and warm water, or mix 1 part vinegar & 4 parts water. Or consider Control III Disinfectant CPAP Cleaning Solution Concentrate.
- Plug the ends of the tube with the tube caps. Agitate the tube moving the cleaning solution throughout the length of the hose.
- Hang the tube from the tube bridge with the curve down, allowing the cleaning solution to soak inside the hose for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tube caps and hang them on the loops on the front to the tube bridge. Empty the solution and thoroughly rinse the hose with clear running water.
- Hang the tube to dry by laying it over the tube bridge with the ends of the hose pointing down. Snap the hose into the cutouts on the sides of the tube bridge to lock the hose in place.
**See notes regarding hose sizes and use in the Important Tips tab.