From AG Industries comes the Tube Cleaning Wand, ideal for easily maintaining a clean and healthy 22mm hose environment using a pre-moisten pad. The wand is in 3 sections, packaged with a 7 day supply of cleaning pads. Additional pads can be purchased separately.
How it Works:
- Assemble the 3 wand sections following the included instructions.
- Attach a pre-moistened pad to the tapered pad fitting.
- Disconnect the CPAP hose from the mask and machine.
- Insert the wand into one end of the tube, slide the wand back and forth in short motions down the length of the tube.
- Remove the wand, and repeat from the other end of the tube if needed.
- Remove and dispose of the cleaning pad.
- If desired, disassemble the wand for storage or travel.
- Overall Length - Including Handle: 41 1/2 inches
- Wand Length - Excluding Handle: 38 1/2 inches
- Section A Length - Handle: 15 inches
- Section B Length - Mid Section: 15 inches
- Section C Length - Tapered Pad Fitting: 14 inches
- Handle Width at Widest Part: 5/8 inch
- Wand Thickness: 1/4 inch
- Pad Diameter: 2 1/2 inch
- Pad Thickness: 1 mm
- The cleaning pad MUST BE moist at the time of use. If the pad is used dry there is a possibility of the pad and wand sticking inside the hose.
- Each cleaning pad should be used one time only.
- The Tube Cleaning Wand with cleaning pad on the end fits easily in a standard diameter 22mm hose. The Tube Cleaning Wand is NOT compatible with:
- Any Thin or slim 15mm tubing
- ClimateLine™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System
- PR System One Heated Tube for 60 Series Machines
- ClimateLine MAX™ Tubing for S9™ and H5i™ Climate Control System"
- ClimateLine™ Max Oxy Air Tubing with Supplemental Oxygen Port